CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Step in the Right Direction

There is a saying, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."  I am hopeful that my son has taken that first step.  I am writing this to inform those of you who have been so kind to offer up prayers on behalf of my family.  I would like to ask you, as the Lord leads, to continue praying for God's best for my family, for we are not out of the woods yet.  All my family is under my roof right now, which makes me so very happy, but I realize this could still unravel if things aren't addressed, owned up to, and dealt with...and, of course, the best news of all would be if my son returned to the Lord.  Having said that, I am still hopeful that everything will work out for the best.  That is because, as I said in my last post, my hope is in God...

1 comments:

Jessica said...

So happy to hear about this step in the right direction, Kathie--I will still be praying and hoping to hear more good news!

Thanks for sharing;-)