CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Your Honest Opinion Appreciated

I thought it would be fun to add a new gadget to my blog.  If you scroll down to just below the "About Me" section on the right, you will see it ("This Day In History", right above my blog archive).  I am not sure if I will keep it.  I may swap it out with quotes by William Shakespeare.  I may change its location to the very bottom of the page (where I used to have "Scripture of the Moment", you can see that gadget is now above the "About Me" section to the right).  Please let me know what you think.  I am interested in your honest opinion.         

6 comments:

Peaj said...

Eh. Getting my history lesson of the day isn't really why I come to your blog.

Cool tech, though.

Anonymous said...

Duly noted, sir. How do you feel about Shakespeare quotes?

Jessica said...

I like it, Kathie--I love history and find it interesting! Plus, if people don't want to read it, they can just ignore it. It's not like it's forced on anybody...

Anonymous said...

That's true, Jess. I am still on the fence about it myself. I don't want to clutter up my blog with too much stuff, but I might go as high as 2 additional elements.

Anonymous said...

it's such a short excerpt, and it's located far down on the page, what could it hurt? I guess whether or not it's interesting will change from day to day.

ps Shakespeare always rocks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, s.a., I have been waiting to hear from you! Where have you been?

I am going to keep the history thing, at least for now. I do like the idea of Shakespeare, but I was thinking of 1 text and 1 visual. I really liked the idea of classic children's book covers as art, but I cannot get that gadget to fit in the space I have so I think that idea is a no-go.