CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Photo Op, Part 3

As you can see, I have added some new photos!  The top photo of my son, Nathan, in his class A's, was taken by me during our visit on his graduation day (08/07/08).  He gave me the photo below that.  He looks very handsome in uniform, doesn't he?  


We had a wonderful visit with him!  I was concerned about Brooklyn's reaction to him, 9 weeks away is a long time in her little life.  She recognized him right away when she saw him and they got along famously, as if he had never left!  It was hard to leave him when we took him back to the base at the end of the day but, hopefully, we will be able to visit him during his 18 weeks in Georgia.  I took some great pictures of Nathan, Sherry, and Brooklyn.  They may show up as a slide show on my blog, but I have to figure out how to do it first.       

4 comments:

Peaj said...

Handsome young man!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Peaj, I think so!

Jessica said...

very handsome indeed, Kathie--you have every right to be proud!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jess, I appreciate that!