CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Exaltation

I bless You
and praise You,
I worship and adore You;
I love and
exalt You,
I am humbled before You.
You are good,
You are God...
there is no one who compares
to Your love
and mercy,
and the beauty I find there.
In Your face,
in Your voice,
and Your sheltering embrace
I am lost.
I am found
in the presence of Your grace.
You are God,
You alone,
and You love someone like me...
I'm in awe,
and undone,
by this blessed mystery!
Mighty God,
gentle Lord,
how can I refuse to give
all my love
and praise?  It's 
by Your gracious hand I live.


5 comments:

Jessica said...

beautiful, Kathie.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jess.

jason j said...

awesome worship! I love it

Anonymous said...

Thanks, jason j!

Jessica said...

Hey--Just wanted to say you looked so beautiful in the Nutcracker! And you had those dances down perfectly, too--you should be very proud;-)