CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Acrostics

Frustration (11/20/2008)


FEELING ANGRY, AND
REALLY
UPSET, EVEN
STRESSED, BY
THOSE WHO DAILY
REFUSE TO LISTEN
AND CHOOSE
TO DISOBEY
INSTEAD
OF DOING WHAT
NEEDS TO BE DONE STRAIGHT AWAY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You Are My] Saving Grace (07/11/2007)

You are my saving grace

SINNER                         GOD
ABJECT                         REDEEMED
VICTIM                         ACCEPTED
INSUFFICIENT           CLAIMED
NEEDY                          ENCOURAGED
GRIEVING

You are my saving grace

SELFISH                        GRACIOUSLY
ANGRY                           RESTORED
VICTIMIZER                 ADOPTED
INSECURE                     CLEANSED
NEGATIVE                    EQUIPPED
GODLESS

You are my saving grace, God! 
Hallelujah!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Kathie I had to pull out my dictionary for acrostics, even tho I sort of got it by what followed. Can I guess that maybe the "frustration" was inspired by your young students? I felt instant kinship there; I've had a lot of challenges with homeschooling my six year old lately. I have to remember to call you during daylight hours so I can get your email to send a certain Halloween photo. No great photography talents on display, but a nice memento just the same.

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate that, s.a., if you want to call me during the day, it needs to be a Saturday, or the day after Thanksgiving (although you take your chances there, we're in and out all that day). Otherwise, you won't get me until after 4 p.m.

And yes, the frustration was definitely work-related!

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

hey, I'm a night person, in case you couldn't tell. Or just a VERY early morning person.