CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Photo Op

I wanted a photograph of my husband and me on my blog, so I found the one to the right.  I realize it is not a current photo, but there are very few of John, or of the two of us together, because he is usually the photographer.  My hair is different now.  It is darker red and, while it would still be considered short by most people, it is quite a bit longer than what you see in this picture.  I have different glasses, too.  John, however, looks exactly the same.  I will probably keep this one on my blog, even if I do post another, more up-to-date picture.  This is a wonderful picture of the two of us and I love it!  I chose the song title "Feels Like Home To Me" as the caption for this photograph because if home really is where your heart is, as the saying goes, then John is my home.         

1 comments:

Peaj said...

Aw! You guys are cute!