CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Quote To Remember

I don't have anything of my own to offer at this moment, but I wanted to post this great quote that I read a couple years ago. It was a bumper sticker on someone's car and I have not been able to shake it. I have been looking for a way to use this quote, but have never found just the right place. I am not a bumper sticker fan and would never put one on my own car. Too many obnoxious and disgusting things are slapped on the bumpers of people's cars and anyone sitting behind such a car at a red light is the unwitting victim of someone else's unwelcome opinion. Having said that, this particular quote just tickles me! I thought my blog would be the perfect place, so I leave with you my blessings and this amusing admonition:

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hahaha--Drew and I like that bumper sticker, too--it makes us laugh! And you really can't argue with the logic...

Peaj said...

My son John used to have that posted on his door, he liked it so well. A nice twist on Tolkien's quote about wizards.