CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Free

With what words can I
express my gratitude
for the freedom
I have found in You?

What words I could say
would not be enough to
convey the debt
of love I owe You.

I was imprisoned...
held fast by strong chains of
my own making,
forged in fear and sin.

Miraculously,
Your love came rushing in,
striking those chains
and setting me free.

Redeemed and released...
how can it be that I
could ever know 
such joy, such freedom?

My joy is in You,
as is the hope that I
will no longer
imprison myself.

Captivated by
You alone, no longer
bound to this world,
nor constrained by sin...

free to soar above
confusion, shame, and fear...
I fly to You.
Your love gives me wings.

1 comments:

semi anonymous said...

beautiful