CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Okay, here goes...

I decided to create this on an impulse. I had been reading a friend's blog (who is doing some really exciting things) when I stumbled upon the blog of a person commenting on it. I wanted to post a comment on her blog, but was unable to do so, unless I created a blog of my own. Not one to withhold an opinion, I wasn't about to let that little obstacle stop me, so I dragged myself into the 21st century. We'll see how it goes. Maybe I'll write every day, maybe you'll never hear from me again...but I will be posting my comment on the aforementioned blog as soon as I end this one!

2 comments:

Peaj said...

Blogs are fun, but tough to maintain. Hopefully, we will hear from you again.

Jessica said...

yay, kathie--I am glad you have this blog!!!