CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Update...Check Out My Website at kathiek.com!!

Clearly, I haven't written in a while...at least, not on this blog. I have been working on two websites (the first one is for me; the second one is for my teaching job and will not be available to the general public). The first one, called Below the Surface, is now up and running. Click here to check it out. I am attempting to post fairly regularly on the blog on my website, so I may not post to this blog for a while. I am not ready to give this one up yet (I really like it), but juggling two websites and a blog is something I am not quite ready to attempt. I hope you will visit my website and check it often. I will be updating it with new blog posts and podcast episodes, hopefully once a week (at least for the blog, new podcast episodes will probably not occur as often).


Other news:
  • My son seems to be doing better. We are hopeful that he will continue to work on issues and make good decisions. Please continue to pray as you are led.
  • I have submitted an article (more later) and I am waiting to find out if it will be accepted.
  • I have made an inquiry about voice-over work and rates with a talent agency in Philadelphia and I am waiting to hear from them.
  • My summer vacation ends August 31. It seems my school will remain open. By God's grace, enrollment will increase.
I would certainly appreciate your prayers, as God leads you, in each of these areas. Thank you for all your prayer, encouraging words, and support. You are all (and you know who you are) a great blessing to me! God bless you and fill you with His grace and peace.


1 comments:

silk said...

super.